Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Daddy's Gift

My husband, Matt, has just been dying to buy Emma something to wear. He has been pestering me for the last several years to buy her some kind of outfit, however, with me being the realist in this relationship, I quickly pointed out that we have no idea what size, nor the season, we would be bringing Emma home. So, I would always convince him to hold off.

About a month ago I came across an adoption blog and the latest post had a picture of this beautiful little girl but I was drawn to the onesie that she was wearing. I quickly sent Matt the picture off the blog and told him that I would love to have one for Emma. Well, a couple of weeks ago I got a surprise package in the mail.
Matt had done his research and to my surprise…




Here’s Emma’s first official article of clothing, bought by her Daddy.

1 comment:

Becky and Chad Wesselman said...

Hi Shawna!! Just saw your post on my blog. Congrats on getting sooooooo close to referral!! Yay!! Feel free to contact me with any questions. Are you going through FTIA or another agency?